- The University of Illinois, College of Education, Council on Teacher Education- LearnAway Supporting Educators Everywhere: Remote learning ideas, resources, tips, and tools in a one-stop-shop.
- Consortium of Latin American Programs (CLASP)
- Curriculum. Curricular resources listed here span grade levels and content areas: “Introductory Materials,” “African Diaspora,” “Indigenous Knowledge and History,” “From Folk Arts to Performing Arts,” “Cultural Celebrations and Traditions,” “Geography and Place-Based Units,” “World History,”
Syllabi. For K-12 teachers interested in developing entire courses dedicated to Latin American studies, we have compiled syllabi to inspire and inform.
- Professional Development. K-12 Educator Institutes on Latin America.
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL)- Resources in Respond to COVID-19
- National Council for the Social Sciences (NCSS)- NCSS Resources for Navigating Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE).
- Resources for Virtual Instruction and Online Learning. Online learning and instruction offer their own particular benefits and challenges at any time—here we suggest some resources and activities that may help those suddenly faced with teaching online:
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)- Global Education Coalition
- Webinars for Latin America and the Caribbean: Leave no one behind in times of the COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 Education Response: Distance learning solutions (in Spanish)
My Hero is You! How kids can fight COVID-19. Produced by a collaboration of more than 50 organizations working in the humanitarian sector, this new storybook aims to help children understand and come to terms with COVID-19. Download the book: English, Spanish
- Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC UNESCO). Education in the time of COVID-19, August 2020: English , Spanish
- The World Bank. How countries are using edtech (including online learning, radio, television, texting) to support access to remote learning during the COVID-19 pandemic.