- CLASP Américas Award Winners (Books) - (about the award). CLASP Américas Award Books Curriculum.
- Vamos a Leer. Teaching Latin America Through Literacy.
- Teaching Books. Online database for teachers, students, librarians, and families to explore children's books and young adult literature and their authors.
- Colorin Colorado - Bilingual website for teachers and parents of English Language Learners! Here you'll find lots of articles, resources, and ideas to support ELLs at school and at home
- Colorin Colorado, en Español Ayudando a los niños a leer… y a triunfar
- Free Spanish eBooks | Teachers Pay Teacher: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Browse/Search:free%20spanish
- Free Online Books For Kids
- Oxford Owl- https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/
- Storyline Online-https://www.storylineonline.net/
- International Children’s Digital Library- http://en.childrenslibrary.org/
- Open Library- https://openlibrary.org/
- Mrs. P’s Magic Library-http://mrsp.com/
- MagicBlox Children's Book Library | Read Kid's Books Online: https://magicblox.com/books
- Loqueleo Literatura infantil y juvenil de Santillana: https://www.loqueleo.com/
- Illinois University Library. LATIN AMERICAN & CARIBBEAN RESEARCH GUIDE: K-12 RESOURCES. If you are interested in teaching Latin American and the Caribbean to K-12 grades, feel free to explore the following resources. Newspapers are always a good starting point for more advanced High School students, as well as popular magazines. Below you will find additional resources that might help you develop your curriculum or provide primary sources for different pedagogical activities. This list of resources is part of a larger presentation and introductory slides for K-12 teachers given at the Bridging Cultures Institute at the University of Illinois from 2017.
- List of K-12 Teaching Resources: https://guides.library.illinois.edu/c.php?g=347165&p=4925849.
- For more information about the collection, finding particular items, or knowing more about these and other resources, please contact Prof. Antonio Sotomayor, Latin American and Caribbean Studies Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org . Our website is, https://www.library.illinois.edu/lat.
- URBANA FREE LIBRARY. eBooks & More: Digital Library of Illinois using the Libby or the Overdrive app | Kanopy | Hoopla Other Sources For Free eBooks and Audiobooks.
- CHAMPAIGN PUBLIC LIBRARY. While both library locations are closed, our E-Library is open 24/7. You can find resources for you and your family on our website—including encyclopedias like World Book and Scholastic Go!, Songs & Rhymes from Our Storytimes, TumbleBooks, TumbleMath, and reading recommendations from Novelist Plus. We've also added TeenBookCloud, a new collection with 1000+ ebooks, audiobooks, and classics.
- Your Library Can Help: Free + Amazing Online Resources: https://champaign.org/about/news/your-library-can-help-with-amazing-online-resources
- American Library Association. eLearning | Online Learning
- Mrs. Parra's blog. Mrs. Parra is an elementary school teacher in Connecticut.
- Dr. Rhett Oldham website. Dr. Oldham is a 7th/8th-grade History teacher in Ste Genevieve, Missouri.
- Teachers in Global Classroom
- Presentation: "Online Teaching Resources", as part of the Summer 2020 Virtual Educators Workshop: K-14 Education during COVID-19 in the US and Abroad
LOCAL SCHOOL DISTRICTS
USD 116 LEARNING LINKS: Please scroll down and click on the name of the building where you or your child attend. Then click on the department, grade level, and/or name of your teachers for more home learning information and resources.
Unit 4 COVID-19 Resource Page | Champaign Unit 4 Schools: Information & resources on Remote Learning, food, wifi, Chromebook support, etc. for Champaign Unit 4 Schools.
Rantoul City Schools SD 137 / Homepage. Resources for Families during the COVID-19 Pandemic: http://stand.org/national/coronavirus-outbreak?language=en.